Fabrication Services for Natural Gas Power Plants
Overview of Services
Cambridge Pro Fab is an industry-leading fabricator of gas turbine OEM systems for natural gas power plants. These include ducting for simple cycle, once-through and combined cycle units.. Over the past 20 years, CPF has internally insulated and lined over 3 million square feet of ducting destined for natural gas power plants and or compressor stations.
CPF’s lean manufacturing approach, attention to detail and rigorous project management has earned us the reputation as a Preferred Fabricator for:
- Bypass Stacks
- Inlet and Exhaust Ducting, Silencers
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and Co2 Ducting, Catalyst Framing
- Filter House, Silencing and Baffles
- Combined and Simple Cycle Plants
Browse our gallery of fabrication for natural gas power plants to see examples.
Cambridge Pro Fab advantages and services include:
- Provide various levels of industrial engineering based on customer and project specific requirements.
- Providing detailed and timely project management services ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Comprehensive trial-fit process that identifies and eliminates potential assembly issues which results in more efficient field installations.
- Providing quality levels which meet or exceed your specifications and expectations.
- The ability to engage in multiple projects ranging from minimal size scopes to varying degrees of large scale projects