Location: Brantford, Ontario Posted: Apr 19, 2017 Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Permanent, Full Time, Shift
- Salary: $18 - $21 hourly, 40 hours per week, bonus, group benefits, RRSP
- Anticipated Start Date: Pending interview and weld test dates
- Some high school, completion of high school
- CWB certification current and/ or expired
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Speak, read and write English
- Provide own transportation
- Provide own tools, steel-toed boots, and welding helmet
- Industrial shop setting: fabricating, assembly and fitting of Custom Fabrications
- Techniques: Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) (MIG), Flux core arc welding (FCAW), Stud
- Gas and Arc welding machines
- Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Iron and heavy metals
- Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Working at heights
- Interpret welding process specifications; operate manual or semi-automatic; fully automated welding equipment; operate brake press, shears and other metal shaping machines; operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air); AOC; operate drill presses; operate hoisting and lifting equipment; prepare jigs or set-ups for welding; start-up and shut down; adjust and monitor robotic welding production line.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawing's specifications, manuals and processes; examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/ or specifications.
- Repetitive tasks; handling heavy loads; physically demanding; manual dexterity; attention to detail; hand-eye coordination; sitting and/ or standing for extended periods.
- Working with others; problem solving; job task planning and organizing
How to Apply
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fax: (905) 648-6784Apply Now